Sign in to follow this  
Eagle (inactive)

No more goodbye threads.

As the title says, if you want to leave OB do it privately don't look for attention because you want to leave and want people to know, if you were truly loved and missed people will still message you anyway so no need to post a silly post with absurd reasons just message admins+ and they will organise it so you will be removed from OB in minutes.

We don't want whining and crying in general chat.

also mods and other admins i know I'm a hypocrite but don't post on other peoples leave posts good riddance and enjoy banished as such looks bad on us.

Also if anyone does post a leave post they will be banned from the forums.

And if you're really desperate to leave and want the world to know why we will make a Topic just for leaving so if you ever come back and get curious why we won't let you back we can just link you to that topic.

Eagle.

Well said. IM LEAVING. oh wait...

This is true though, topics with some1 leaving always causes massive questions and sometimes escalates hatred for some reason. And if you notice that some1 has left, don't make a topic asking why, just ask an admin from OB on steam or the person himself / herself.

I'm a hypocrite

But a darn good one.

There was a very large community i was once part of where people would make im leaving threads often, like every 2 to 3 months just to get an ego boost from people saying dont leave

All read my leave tread when I ever make one OR I LEAVE!!!

;D

my opinion is in 1 word; Pathetic

How much attention can people ask if they post a leave tread in different colors and for the most idiotic reasons...

Like Bigglywiggly said, you gotta be careful.

I think it's okay to post a goodbye thread - Ex.

I'm leaving OB guys, thanks for all the fond memories! Hope to see you around

But not okay to post a complaint thread - Ex.

I'm leaving OB due to stupid admins hurrdurr i wan 2 spam mic wif shiteey mosik