Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

TheBanished

So recently I was on the server. I was playing T and the CT's was failing as usual. I was wondering what might be the reason and I see that the clan TheBanished. Bennevis is in it as far as I know. And Ninjamonkey is in it. I looked at him and saw him bait and get killed on purpose followed by "Oh my how did that happen" and quotes like that. I kept telling admins that he was sabotaging CT and not much was done besides him joining spectate after me complaining and then he jointed T.

Here's another guy. You all know Jasper and some of you might like him. He's a regular and has probably been on the server longer then I have. But I notice him troll and come with stupid comments contantly. Examples. Today Persian sprayed a stack and I told him giving warnings shots would be a good idea. Jasper then says no we don't give warning shots. Nobody really notices besides me. He also says he likes killing people from OB. A guy asked if he could kill AFK's and he then replies. "Yea and if they are from OB kill them immeadly". He's done other stuff on the server and comes with daily quotes which is trolling and harrasment to the OB community. I just wanted some of you to know this. And if you don't believe me, then try listening to him when he's on the server and the stuff he says.

All in all. TheBanished seem to be trolling quite a bit and I would like people to be aware of this because it's starting to bother me.

Okay I apologize for my behaviour if you say it rude towards ob, but im not here to be serious. I just want to have fun on the server. If you dislike what i say or how I behave just mute me via steam. Also towards the afk thing, I killed a couple of non ob people. Towards warning shots, I am terribly sorry in my inability of not being able to have a sarcastic tone.

Much love

Jasper

Jasper, I do love you and all, but it isn't a case of muting you on steam if you are going to be a dick. It is hard to tell if these little digs at OB are jokes or not, and we can't just make exceptions for you. As the rules stand, doing this will get you a one week ban that you may not appeal against, as we've had enough of this. I really don't want to ban you, as I personally think you're a great laugh, but I much preferred it when you could joke around without having a go at the server and its admins. This needs to stop - just go back to being your awesome self, as I would genuinely hate to lose you.

Message recieved, I normally do anything for a joke. As i said I don't take anything serious. The simple thing is I'm not liked by everyone, also the things I have taken the piss out of towards ob, Is not anything serious at all. Maybe once or twice about a rule but I stopped. Sorry if I like to have a laugh, I'll stop.

Much Kittens

Jasper

There's nothing wrong at all with having a little dig at OB, Jasper and me banter all the time. You shouldn't take this sort of thing so seriously, it's not like he's ddosing the server or anything. It seems like people get way too wound up these days :S

Much Jasper

Kittens

ps. - Also, just to quote you >"No one really noticed beside me."<

The main issue with 'trolling' is that new members come on the sever, see people insulting OB and admins and generally pushing things almost to breaking point. They see this as acceptable behaviour as we've been quite lenient. It's got to a point where it's too much and we're at risk of loosing our server as the best english jailbreak (you know it's true) and it becoming a REBELEVERYROUNDOMGIGOTKILLEDADDMMIIIIN