Sign in to follow this  
Bogs

CS:GO Jailbreak

ill be honest but from my opinion counter strike global offensive is an HD upgrade with newly added weapons and new game modes which are slightly interesting. Its a disgrace that valve made this crap where they could of used their development time continuing the half life franchise or left 4 dead.

Going off topic here but what the duck happened to half life? I miss gordon freeman and his beard meh.

Valve were going to make an episode 3 but cancelled their episodic releases when they realised the episodes were taking too long to create. The whole point of releasing episodes was to try and get content out quickly, but there were a ton of delays as separating the game into episodes took more time than previously thought. Now Valve are most likely working on half life 3 at the moment but no one knows what stage of development it is in, valve has also expanded its work with Left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, Portal 2, Global Offensive constant TF2 updates and Dota 2.

I think half life 3 is taking so long because they want to add a ton of features on a new engine and want half life 3 to really shine when they release it.

I can't see what's the use of that video to start with? For all the time the video plays one is just running around alone in a csgo map....

And like told before we got regulars that don't have csgo, that means indeed they have to buy csgo as well than...