Sniffles

Pasickle serious pt 2 (RESOLVED)

Please use this template when reporting a staff member for abuse. We take these very seriously so please provide as much information as you possibly can.

Admin Complaints:

Admin Name: Pasickle

SteamID: 

What did he do: I joined outbreak server then he kept saying my name and everytime I replied he just put "xd" he did this for about 5 minutes before stopping then it became clouds I was the first to join and have experience commanding yet he freezes us and swaps me and the warden at the time iZac so the people in the mix room with him can CT. He is abusing his authority by choosing his friends and not punishing himself and trying to make me react so I get banned. This is also the second time in two days. And I'm going to keep posting these until he stops and I get an apology 

Evidence: Multiple witnesses and here is him in the mix https://gyazo.com/5bf8a554432c8456269cf1a07321b0ae

Date of incident: 22/12/16

Please follow the format correctly or else your thread will just be locked and thrown away.

Hello Sniffles,

Thank you for following the correct template once again and providing a screenshot as evidence. 

Before I even spoke to Pasickle and others about the "abuse" and whatever happened, it is clear the legitimacy of this complaint is negligible. I find it hard to believe Pasickle would be saying your name on the server, then when you responded replying with "xd" for 5 minutes straight and how the one-time incident was over-exaggerated to make this complaint seem more legitimate is petty beyond belief. I spoke to Pasickle about what happened with him saying your name and admittedly it wasn't really needed but it really isn't something to structure a complaint around.

In regard to the swapping of you and IZac as you said yourself, he was ct the map before so if others are wanting to ct that is perfectly normal for him to be swapped whether it's before the round begins or at the start of a new one. Also, you being swapped to fix the ratio on ct is fine, it doesn't matter if you were first on ct and Pasickle swapped you for others, people are swapped all the time to fix the ratio. Most mods swap people randomly and will hold spaces on ct for friends who they're playing with but I find it hard to believe you couldn't have waited for the map to end or a spot to become available on ct.

The whole nature of this complaint is petty, you have filled it with an over-exaggerated encounter between you and Pasickle and how you were swapped on clouds so Pasickle could ct with people he was in teamspeak with. This was a complete waste of time for both parties and we do not take false/petty complaints lightly so please think before you take the time to post one.

Finally, I don't know what is going on between you and Pasickle but it's obvious you're not the best of buds currently, I recommend you and him try and resolve any issues you're having with each other so I don't see any more of these complaints which only show your dislike to Pasickle.

If you would like to talk to me about this further feel free to message me.