Fade HD

Fade HD unban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Fade HD

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:579902

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Toxic

Server Banned From: Outbreak - Jailbreak server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: It was not unfair. I have spent alot of time away from the server because of the 1 month ban and i think i am ready to come back

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: Nope i have no evidence that i am ready you will just have to believe me

Date of incident: I dont know.

I have recently been becoming less toxic and i just want to have fun on JB now i dont like seeing the ban notificaton everytime i see if my 1 month ban is up because that shows me that i was a very toxic person and i have changed.

Hey Fade HD,

After talking to the admin who banned you and other staff members, we have decided that your ban will stay. You have had 3 bans prior to your month one and had many chances to come back and show improvement, however you haven't shown that you have learnt from them. This ban only has 1 more week left anyway and would ask you to wait till it ends and come back and show us that you actually have changed. I hope you understand the reasoning behind this and come back and start fresh. See you in a week.

All the best,
The OB Staff

Edited by Gunstar