Sam

Unban (RESOLVED)

Unban
 Player Name :Sam
 Steam ID76561198290616068
 Reason :Ban, I was whining up Raw and being irritating.
 Server banned from : Game mode is Jailbreak Group Outbreak.
Why do you believe it's unfair :My ban is unfair because I wasn't actually doing the things that was serious like Mass free killing, i was just playing/joking around with Mods.
Sadly i have no evidence but i would just like to hint out that I really enjoy Outbreak and that it would mean alot if I get an unban because i literally play Outbreak everyday 7/8 Hours. It's a really entertaining server. Keep the good work #OBSTAFF (Sorry Raw I apologise for my mistakes)

Date : 10-26-16 22:21 

Edited by Sam

the fact that it wasn't one of the "serious" things like free killing is irrelevant. Playing/ joking around with mods is a banable offence, expect a ban if you're baiting beyond the point of it being funny if you believe that trolling the superiors of this community is acceptable then you deserve a ban for you to recap on your mistakes. i suggest you don't do it again if you want to stay in the community.

Hey Sam,

Like you have guessed, you were banned for breaking multiple rules. You started of spamming on mic and you recieved a mute for that. After that you started to disrespect me ,spammed chat and breaking general rules. On the next map you continued to break rules, by first spamming swap teams and you freekilled people outside of cells, since there were no commands given. 

The fact you have over 30 recent comms, continued trolling and baiting me even after I gave you several verbal warnings, I decided to ban you. After a discussion with Pepe we decided to ban you for 2 weeks. I will not be lifting this ban for those reasons. Trolling and disrespecting staff members is something we absolutely don't want on our servers. Learn from this ban and come back after it is expired. 

Contact me or someone else if you have questions or want to discuss this.

- Raw

Edited by Raw

Hey Sam,

Just to add something to Raw's post above, you have also had 4 previous bans in the past, some of them for the same reasons above, if anything, you should have been banned for far longer, so take this as a good thing and learn from it. We will not be giving you any more chances in the future. As Raw said, if you wish to discuss this further, contact Raw or any other higher staff.

Thanks,

-Gunstar

Edited by Gunstar