Sign in to follow this  
Expensive Gaben

gaben unban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Gaben or ninja cat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162801404

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: i think i was just trolling and a toxic player. i was mic spamming and trolling the day i was bandadzx 

Server Banned From: the jail break and team speak...

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: nah i don't think it was so unfair, but i was just stupid so it all on me... but it was over a year ago.. so can i get a new chance? <3 

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: nah fam it was a lit day 

Date of incident: idk i think in august in 2015 

Sorry for the delay Gaben.

When it comes to discussing permanent bans and any possibility of their removal we tend to take the time to make sure we get an opinion from anyone in the staff team who has one for the situation. Due to various people's busy schedules we haven't had the opportunity to properly meet and discuss your unban request.

We will respond with the decision as soon as we can.

The OB Staff

Once again, sorry for the slow response.

We've decided that your ban will stay. Permanent bans aren't given lightly, especially when they are due to behaviour in comparison to bans say for cheating etc. The sheer number of times you were warned and punished before the final time was just plain silly, and that sort of behaviour doesn't warrant a second chance to be part of our community.

However we appreciate your honesty and your acknowledgement of your previous behaviour, and we wish you luck wherever else you may go.

All the best,
The OB Staff