Sign in to follow this  
Proxima

What Perfume / Eau de toilette do you use?

Well about "I prefer my sweat"... no thx.. I don't feel really comfortable when it's hot outside and the girls next to me would smell my sweat :/ So I use a deo/ perfume. The one of Calvin Klein looks pretty nice "The One - Calvin Klein". I went to try him in Ici Paris today :D, the other one I sav here DKNYM I couldn't find :/

And ehm, don't want to be rude, but I always tought you were a girl McLovin :/

Maybe bit stupid, but i tought so about the picture + the name "Lovin" So really hereby I want to apogize for that :| And thx for the perfume you told here. I will give it a try after the festival i go to in 2days. (Pukkelpop).

Btw, that means that after the festival, so around 21/08 I will be playing again on the servers. Tomorrow last day that I need to work ^^

i use a few, armarni code, D&G "the one", and Gucci by Gucci. all swag and different. i just came back from egypt and on teh way there i was stopped by someone in the airport, selling ralph lauren. its cheap and i would definitely buy it. smells so so nice, there are four mens aftershaves available, probably 29/30 english pound each.