Sign in to follow this  
Twiixtor

If this won't motivate you, I don't know what will.

This really gave me a lot to think about so I decided to share it with you guys. I know a lot of people struggle every day and OB is no different. So if you're one of these people then take the time to watch this as I believe it could give you a nice kick up the ass to do whatever it is that you want to do :) plz no h8

This made me think, about all the people i have let down, made fun of, discouraged... The people who we mock, ridicule, heckle.. The people who we talk trash to, 1/4 of those people.. probably have a much worse life than us, some without education, some without the possibilities that we have. We need to rethink the words we spit before we actually spew them out.. We need to fathom how we were raised, and all the choices that we get compared to others that live in LEDC's, and broken homes & families. All I'm trying to say is to think, before we say something that could possibly ruin anothers courage, self consciousness etc. Thanks for sharing this video twix. <3

Edited by dj parkinsons