Sign in to follow this  

Unban Request

Player Name (at time of banning):Tammahshay™  

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973308285/

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Kill hungary

Server Banned From: OB jb

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: i only had 1 CT ban and after that i got a perm CT ban which was really unfair

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: I have been on a different server and have behaved a lot better and i have learned my lesson now

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: cant remember has been 1 or 2 months

Hello Tammahshay

Thank you for following the provided template when creating your unban request.  I have a few things I would like to go over before we specifically answer your unban request since I think you should probably read them and follow them.  Outbreak tends to be a fairly lenient community when it comes to commanding / cting, we don't like to instantly murder a group of people for moving an inch away from where they are supposed to be or generally doing something that won't cause any harm to the round or the CT's.  There are many examples I could give about this though i will list a common one below:

A CT commands everybody on the map Dojo to go into the VIP cell and remain there to try and avoid people from rebelling / going down the vent; obviously they normally have to eliminate the people who are already down the vent at this point so the T's tend to stand around for a few moments in that cell.  Being human, curiousity tends to get the better of them and thus they are constantly peeking out of the VIP cell, perhaps looking around etc.  CT's will obviously tell them to stop coming out of the VIP cell but generally they won't be shot since they aren't causing any specific problem to the round, they are simply looking around.  Obviously if the situation worsens, a SINGLE warning shot might be given to offenders since it could become problematic, say if the CT's were checking the cells. 

Obviously that example is very brief and but it highlights the specifics that we like to keep on the server.  We want CT's to be able to command, but we don't want out players instantly being murdered / freekilled for doing simple movements that have zero effect on the round.  You will always have somebody who will go one step too far and need to be put back in their place which is fine, CT's are allowed to do that, but generally we like to keep a good atmosphere on the server.  The point I am attempting to make here is that you need to consider others on the server; you join CT and instantly seem to want to get as many kills (gametracker points) as you can which is completely against what we are trying to achieve on the server.  Yes the idea of the gamemode is to kill the T, but not by simply shooting them for jumping, crouching or simply looking at you.  Now, you may say that isn't what you were doing here, that you were merely using warning shots because people weren't listening to you, however the thing is, there is a difference between giving a single warning shot and shooting somebody down to 5 hp then disallowing them medic on a game where they need 100 hp to physically have any chance at completing it.

You yourself need to realise what you are doing, because after your CT ban, and by the way you have had 9, not 2, I still don't think you quite realise what you are doing on the server to be punished.  You say that you have improved because you have been on other servers however I think the best course of action for you to do would be to show yourself on the server, show that you have improved your behaviour by physically playing on Terrorist before you specifically want to be unbanned from CT. 

Truthfully, I'm going to leave this down to the person that banned you since they know exactly what happened when you were banned and thus they will know if you deserve to be unbanned.  What I will say is that you have had 9 CTbans (Though you only claim 2 - before you ask these are under your Steam ID) and thus its getting to the point where a length ban will be issued, and by a length ban I mean a number of months since its starting to become a bit of a joke.  We want to keep our server enjoyable for people, not a killing ground for rank whores.

Edit: Just to add something to this; almost all of your CT bans are for freeshooting so its clearly obvious that you aren't learning from your mistakes.

All the best,

The OB Staff

Edited by Substick