Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Biggles is a champ

So I was sitting at home at around 5PM GMT+1 enjoying another great cup of tea when out of no where I got shot in the face with an AWP. It was clearly a freekill but I didn't know who did it because I was talking a sip of my tea. I was in tears when suddenly Biggles joined the server.

With his telepathic powers he read the mind of the rebelling T and instantly roundhouse kicked him like Chuck Norris. When he hit the first T with the kick the remaining rebels died of the epicness from his kick. I laughed and cried of joy and then proceeded to lick Biggles asshole clean as usual. Just wanted to share this epic event with the one and only Biggles Norris.

prsiv.jpg

Agreed Shadow you know what about Shadow getting this epic respect from his fellow Outbreak members!

Biggles only does this thing to show off because he's a head admin so don't respect the kid christ!!!!!! :D

Biggles is from Wales, which is TOTALLY a part of England, I am from Belgium and you are either a foreigner in the UK or you have a mental issue which prevents you from speaking or typing normal English sentences.

Listen Biggles I know you dislike me a lot which I clearly don't understand but just grow up please, this was like 2 years ago in Blaze can you just stop been silly and give it a rest its pathetic. You the only person I have concerns with and its really annoying me so just stop and let's be friends now alright? If not then that's alright with me, I just will ignore you completely.

Yes I'm from the UK, Your from the Netherlands though so I don't think you understand :/

Let us take this sentence as an example. Firstly, I don't appreciate that first comma; this should either be a full stop or something such as a hyphen or a semi-colon. What I love then, is how the word "Your" has two grammatical errors; the first being that you used the incorrect word (you should have used "you're", which is an abbreviation of "you are", for that sentence to make sense), and the second issue is about why you have decided to make the first letter of "Your" a capital, when it is not at the start of a new sentence. I also love the lack of a full stop at the end.

Even if Biggly-wiggly is from the Netherlands, your English is appalling. I'd actually say that if Biggly were to be from the Netherlands then you should be even more embarrassed that someone who has English as their second language is more proficient at using it than you.

Try better next time - 4/10 (with 3 marks added for mitigation).

Listen Tweep if you're going to start trolling at one in the morning then I suggest you stop please because you are turning into a cunt. It was a keyboard mistake, get over it and don't judge pointless shit.

Thank you.

Listen Tweep if you're going to start trolling at one in the morning then I suggest you stop please because you are turning into a cunt. It was a keyboard mistake, get over it and don't judge pointless shit.

Thank you.

I'm messing around, man, chill. No one hates you. I'm not trolling, I just found it a little funny that you brought the fact that he is (supposedly) Norwegian into this. Also, if you take Biggles seriously then you deserve everything you get - just take him with a pinch of salt.

The thing is though every time Biggles and I talk to each other in members topics I feel like its a serious situation and so everyone else who comments are serious towards me too and that really gets me confused but also a bit upset, he hated me in blaze and he hates me now so today i just don't understand so that's life :)

Where are you getting this information from shadow?

because you're talking rubbish. From my perspective in blaze the only person who disliked me was Biggles, I don't remember anyone else.