Sign in to follow this  
NinjaMunk

Continuation of my complaint

1. like how you shrugged that off by locking your the complaint thread about yourself.

2. if everyone is telling you to "suck eggs" maybe there is some truth in it?

3. just cos twist says it was justified doesn't mean it was

4. im sorry to say this, but from the first time i met you, i thought you were a cunt :l

thats a bit harsh the hole cunt thing. but now the thing that is annoying me is i say something but the comeback is "Wow you just wrote 160 words without a fullstop" to be honest with you i dont really give a toss becuase with a annoying comment like that you can see why ninja would say something like that, and no before you say that im bulling or stoning the new admin im not.

I cant believe that I just read all that for this summed up:

Ninjamunk was not helping out the CT team so he got slayed. He did it again and got slayed again and afterwards got swapped.

So the solution is quite simple:

Ninjamunk: Dont run off as a CT try to help the team, even if its to get at a point to get a better view. Just stay and help unless the commander told you to get there. Or when everything is clearly under control.

Tweep: Next time give a clear reason when slaying someone to let them know what they did wrong. Aswell as give them a Warning message first next time.

Boys its a game so calm down and relax.

I am perfectly calm and relaxed about this; please don't tell me to be the bigger man. I am just justifying myself - as someone has the right to after such accusations. I am currently still on trial as an admin, and I do feel it is important to make it clear that I am not abusing my powers.

I'm not here to argue, I am here to play jail break. To be perfectly honest I don't need this sort of shit. It's pathetic, and it helps no one. This is meant to be a community, and all I see is people trying to get a 1up on each other. I can't actually believe the problems one (deserving) slay can cause, but I think the only outcome of this is that one certain members just looks like bit of a prat.

If you wanted to make a complaint you would have settled for the response of the previous thread that the higher staff on this forum gave. Now it is clear that you just want to cause trouble, and I want to say I am just disappointed in the fact of how personal you made it. You didn't need to make this as personal as you did by calling me a cunt. But I think barry's response basically summed this up.

Now I am going to lock this, as this issue is over. It was actually over when I locked the last thread, as head admins and owners had replied. An owner has also replied to this new thread aswell, so as far as I am concerned this issue is over. I don't want this to become even more pathetic than it already is. This ends here, as this has turned from a complaint to a personal attack.

~twop