Sign in to follow this  
Ekitai_Hebi

Issue with youtube

Hey guys!

For a while now i've been having issues with youtube where it will load a video and gets stuck on buffering for a bit, goes again for a couple of seconds and gets stuck again and then finally it manages to load properly.

Now ive been trying to figure out what is causing this for a while now (its frustrating if you're trying to listen to a playlist or just music in general).

Ive also noticed that when a song from a playlist ends and goes to the next song for some reason i get some insane lag when im playing multiplayer games (CSGO you notice the most) and at that point it just seems frames are skipping.

Now i was hoping if somebody could help me coming up with a solution for this since its driving me up the wall.

P.S : It was still occuring after a full system reinstall

P.P.S : I may have just posted this is the wrong section my apologies.

Thanks, Ekitai Hebi.

Edited by Ekitai_Hebi

I've been having an issue where whenever i click to go full scree, the screen doesn't go full full screen, if that makes sense. Basically it only fills up the browser but not the rest of my scree. Happens on twitch as well. It doesn't bother me too much but sometimes its really annoying.

Youtube's always been buggy in my experience.
If i click fullscreen too quickly after opening a video, it will max the resolution but keep the video cropped to its original position.

1 hour ago, Finnley said:

usually when youtube starts acting slow, it has something to do with the cache being full, but since you just did a system reinstall I don't think that's the problem... Still worth a try? (empty cache)

yeh i already did that yesterday, issue still persists normally you'd think it be a internet issue but... yeh thats highly unlikely in this case

have you tried different browsers? maybe there is something wrong in the settings. I remember using firefox back in the day, you could change a lot of settings so that your internet was generally faster than other people's internet. That had nothing to do with the connection to your router (maybe a little, but the majority was just browser settings).

Or just download more RAM

2 hours ago, Finnley said:

have you tried different browsers? maybe there is something wrong in the settings. I remember using firefox back in the day, you could change a lot of settings so that your internet was generally faster than other people's internet. That had nothing to do with the connection to your router (maybe a little, but the majority was just browser settings).

Or just download more RAM

hmm guess ill get chrome and try that see if i still have issues

On 5/13/2016 at 12:37, Thunder said:

I've been having an issue where whenever i click to go full scree, the screen doesn't go full full screen, if that makes sense. Basically it only fills up the browser but not the rest of my scree. Happens on twitch as well. It doesn't bother me too much but sometimes its really annoying.

Chrome issue

I have been having a similar issue for quite a while. Happens on Twitch also.

Also using Chrome.

I always thought it was my internet acting up as I have quite the history of inconsistent internets.

For shit buffering, usually a page refresh works after 2 - 3 tries. And fullscreen is random.