Sign in to follow this  
MemoMarco

MemoMarco Unban Req (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning):MemoMarco

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69692205

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given:Because i had a Vac Ban Today

Server Banned From:JB Server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:Hay Community so today when i hopped on the server It was for 30 sec and i think i was explaing the Situation That Happend to me Today as you can check my profile i have been vac banned From the Game : Gotham City Importers : Basically i played this game 2 month ago and i don't Remember Using any cheat in my Life 1 Of the Reason is i have been in Steam For 3 Years now am a well known Guy in all the Community's , i have a Total of 5 k hours in Dota 2,Csgo,TF2,Gmod And the Way that The Staff Member Banned i find it so Rude because without listing to me or maybe saying "Hay memo i have to ban you for bla bla bla because its against the rule" Its Like he was so Thirsty to Ban Someone the Reason is i am Making an Unban Appeal is its so hard to find an English/UK Community and Btw i already Opened A Support Ticket in Steam for the Issue Of My Vac Ban so that why i will be Leaving the Last words to the SuperAdmins/Highest Staff Member and lastly that was not a good welcome for me to the server.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: You can Find all the Evidence in my Steam Profile.

Date of incident:5/3/2016

Edited by MemoMarco
STEAMID32

Hey MemoMarco,

Unfortunately I cannot lift your ban since anyone on the server with a VAC ban under 100 days old will recieve a ban for 3 months. Although I have seen you on the server today and you seem to be a nice guy, I had to enforce this. We cannot see if you used any cheats in other games, even if we look to your steam profile so the ban will be upheld. Feel free when your VAC gets removed by Valve to make another unban request.

Regards,

Raw

Edited by Raw

Hey MemoMarco,

Since you wanted a reply from a "SuperAdmin/Highest Staff Member", I will step in and say that Raw wasn't being thirsty for a ban or anything like that, he did the right thing by banning you because that's just one of our rules and standard protocol.

• Anyone with a VAC ban under 100 days old will be banned from the server for 3 months.

What I can advise you to do now would be as Raw said make another unban request if your VAC ban gets removed by valve or just wait out the 3 months and come back.

Hope that concludes it, if you have any more questions you can contact us through a forum message, here is a link to the Staff page.

All the best,
Gunstar