Sign in to follow this  
Staggo

Unban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Staggo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139489262

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Freekilling

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: as shown in the video i freekilled no good i noscoped through the wall and accidently killed him. i apoligized after. wich he cut out of the video. and i even gave a freeday after. i would like to request no good to upload the rest of the video wich should show this. if he doesnt.. that should say enough considering he doesnt like me and the only reason he did this was to make me seem bad and get me banned. even though i fixed my mistake. im actualy pretty upset by this and wouldnt mind an apoligy from no good.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: if you go to the same map and look from the spot i killed him from you could see you cant see names through the wall meaning i couldnt have possibly known it was him. meaning it wasnt out of hatred. also if no good uploads the rest of the video it should show i fixed my mistake. and if he refuses t upload that i think that should show to.

Date of incident: 4/21/2016

When I first joined, you said over mic "it's No Good the mass freekiller from yesterday." Then you state: "once No Good is dead I will give you freeday." You open cells and then proceed to kill me. I am actually disappointed I didn't get that recorded.

Yes, you did apologize, but I can upload the rest of the video if you wish. Where it shows you disrespecting and baiting.

Just take the 4 day ban and better yourself.

When I first joined, you said over mic "it's No Good the mass freekiller from yesterday." Then you state: "once No Good is dead I will give you freeday." You open cells and then proceed to kill me. I am actually disappointed I didn't get that recorded.

Yes, you did apologize, but I can upload the rest of the video if you wish. Where it shows you disrespecting and baiting.

Just take the 4 day ban and better yourself.

whatever if you wana ruin someones fun by making false reports thats upto you. if this is the kind of people that are on this server might aswell not join back.

by making false reports

Says they one calling me "mass freekiller". Once you upload your evidence as you stated you have, (I have it in the full video stating you will "check your record") until then, bye bye.

Hello Staggo, from the evidence that has already been provided it is quite obvious that you were fully aware of what you were doing when you intentionally freekilled No Good. Whether you could see his name or not is of no consequence since you still freekilled a player on our server, thus you broke one of our rules which is why you have received the ban. During the video you also stated that No Good "Wasn't making it any better for himself", in short you were targetting him which seems awfully coincidental that you then freekilled a few moments after. You also followed up once again by laughing and stating that the other players could "enjoy their LR".

We will not be lifting the ban so please accept the reasoning behind it and come back as a better person. Compulsively lying about what happened in a situation will not help your place, so please refrain from doing so in any future requests such as this one. I will leave this unlocked for a few hours to give you chance to reply if you have anything worthwhile to say.

All the best,

The OB Staff.

never lied about anything so dont acuse me -,- but whatever if this is how players are treated in this community goodbye.