Sign in to follow this  
PEPSIMOJI

unban/admin complaint request yoshi (BAN EXPIRED)

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request: gagged for 'backseat moderating'

Player Name (at time of banning): Pakalu Papito

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 6772/home/

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: backseat moderating

Server Banned From: jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: screenshots and copied messages that i took from chat. yoshi was there to witness it

*DEAD* Dank Dudley Kush : Pakalu Papito stop spamming me on private message ffs dont be salty kid *DEAD* Dank Dudley Kush : *DEAD* Pakalu Papito: i am retarded kill me please i have no life i am a little salty cunt http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... A169D28C4/

Date of incident: today

A guy was harassing me, we went on about it as he started saying my mic was shit and stuff. He continued to harass me while yoshi was there. After several minutes of going on of it in chat, i decided to end it by asking yoshi to kindly gag him as he was saying many toxic things . I only said it TWICE (proof in console) between 1-2 minutes for each message incase he did not see it in chat to kindly gag him when he copied 3 messages of something I did not say and was saying hurtful things towards me. Instead he gags me, the guy who is a victim and not the guy who is harassing me.

Lets start of with this

First of all you were kinda spamming the chat with his messages that he sent you

And if he is messaging you on steam with these messages, you can easily block him and deal with it yourself instead of trying to gain attention

I know I should of gagged him aswell but you generally get on my nerves a lot

Secondly your telling me how to do my job, which i can easily do myself without you

Thirdly, when I decieded to come on the map before, I had a lot of people telling me "oh ban this guy" or "NNOO this guy killed me", I can see that and I don't need people telling me what to do

Fourthly the amount of comms you have is the main reason why I don't listen to people like you, just a bunch of trolls trying to get attention

XNjKqXo.png

I hope this settles the matter and you stop telling mods how to do there job when they can easily do it there self,

Thank you for wasting your time to make this complaint

All the best

Yoshi

pure favourtisim. mute the guy who is just trying to stop this from happening and KINDLY asking a moderator when all he gets is a mute. and not a mute for the guy who is spamming in chat and generally being toxic

No offence or anything but for a 15 minute gag isn't the end of the world(it has expired hours ago)

You making an admin complaint/unmute request isn't really needed,you could of just said simply added yoshi and talked to him.This isn't the first time you have made a complaint on such a minor thing.You need to understand jailbreak is a game your ment to have fun....and when your telling a mod how to do his job numerous time it's not gonna end well.

Last bit,if something goes wrong on the server don't spam a mod to do it say it once,if something doesn't go your way don't throw a fit just chill add the person and try sort it instead of making pointless complaints like these.

Whenever I see you on this forum you are here purely creating frustration with everybody. Please do yourself a favour and take a step back and look how annoying you are and how it is not getting you anywhere.

You consistently make unban requests (you weren't even banned in this case) for such minute incidents that can easily be waited out. Even though I was not there, I have dealt with you enough times in the past to know the irritation you must have been causing.

As previously stated above, you have 66 gags and mutes. This is actually a substantial amount for one person and you're rather lucky that you have not been banned outright yet because your behavior is jut not welcome here.

This thread will be locked as the mute expired a long time ago and you might not be so lucky next time.