Sign in to follow this  
MuHW

MuHW's app - ACCEPTED

Player Name: MuHW/MuHWRevenge (I might switch names sometimes...)

Date of Birth: 19/06/1997

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44532747

Games Played:cs:s,LoL,Smite,Dota2,Battlefield3, these are my most frequently played games i mainly play cs:s

cause its a like um ... login, logout when ever you want not like LoL,Smite or Dota 2 ...

Are you a member of Aurora: No

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 15 I play allot on your JB server its amazing . I know I'm not english but I think that my english is ok. Um I've been Vac banned on my other account. I found out about this cause I saw

Total497(Sam) talk about this on a server ... And I think I'm ok with commanding but i dont really know the maps yet a bit tough. And I have a working mic .... um if u need anything else to know please ask I'm really looking forward to it !

//Ontopic Goodluck good player and a fun guy to play with on dayz and CSS.

//offtopic (Muwhs awesome fail)

"Either chernogorsk is empty or there is nobody in chernogorsk"

Hey Muh double U, You've been an active player and a very friendly one at that, taking part in the event helped so I have no problem accepting you into the community, try to stay active on the server and forums and if you go on holiday make sure you tell us in the Away thread in General Chat, add me or any other admin on steam to receive your invite to the member group - mrpelling (steamname)