Sign in to follow this  
Andrei

Unban Request (RESOLVED)

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:

I know I am a fag and I often spam soundboard and I'm racist sometimes but this is the only 24/7 active JB server that ik .

I promise that I'll close my soundboard software/program every time I join this server and I won't say anything racist anymore and I think the best thing is guys :

Unban me (please be friendly) BUT mute me and gag me for 1 week , idk , or mute me perm.

As for gagging , I often make rebel plans in chat so 1 week , I think I can survive , as for muting me , if I don't have my soundboard software/program on , it won't be a problem. PS: Rebel has nothing to do with being ban , if I rebel , just kill me , I understand that .

Sincerely , the best rebel ever <3

Player Name (at time of banning): Andrei

SteamID: Pr0KillerAndreiX

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: "Previously permed and generally toxic. Ignoring multiple warnings/comms for spamming, name changing and trolling."

Server Banned From: OB Jailbreak Server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: No , it was fair.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: /

Date of incident: 10-02-16 17:36

Hey Andrei,

It's nice to see you actually accept you were being a complete dick on the server. However, we cannot give you any more chances, like others, you were given multiple chances and even after multiple [way too many] gags/mutes and many server bans you didn't show us any improvement or listen to any of our admins' warnings. Therefore, your ban will stay unfortunately. Just take this as a learning experience if you are truly regretful and start fresh somewhere else.

All the best,

The OB Staff