Sign in to follow this  
Nicad

Admin Complaint. (RESOLVED)

Admin Name: Gunstar

SteamId: Can't find it, but you know who he is.

What did he do: Well, this kinda happend for a longer period of time. Me (including some others, don't wanna mention names) felt like gunstar.. changed after he got Admin. I thought i'd just leave it and that he had a bad day, but i now got fed up with it. I feel like he's just salty and ready to pick on whoever get's in his way (If you look away from anyone ''higher in the ranks'' than him'').

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/ed584297367201c8d19a5a2b05b7ed5a Someone spammed the ''Yee'' button on jail akbar and he got really frustrated, i told him to calm down and he gagged me. Later on i got banned for 10 min for pressing the ''Yeee'' button two times.

Date of incident: 06.02-2016 around 1700~

Hope you actually look at this post and read through it, im not trying to be rude, just contructive feedback. Thanks :)

Hey Nicad,

Thanks for making the complaint and the "constructive criticism". Let's review your case, so firstly you got gagged for telling an admin to "calm down" when he was telling other people to calm down, your logic game is 10/10. Secondly, you were slain by another admin for spamming the "Yee" button when you were told multiple times to stop. Thirdly, it got to the point where the owner had to ban you for 10 minutes for repeating that. What's funny is you assumed that was me and made the admin complaint on it hastily just because you wanted something to complain about, but it backfired sadly. Thanks for giving us a great few minutes of laughter though. Also, thanks to Conor for letting me do the pleasure to reply to this. Everything that was done was justified and you just made a fool out of yourself by making this thread, so congrats! Oh and make sure you respect and listen to admins next time.

All the best,

The OB Staff.