p.sd

Admin Complaint: Blyss (Resolved)

Someone of mature authority please reply. Thanks

Admin Name:Blyss

SteamID: dunno

What did he do: taking liberties

Evidence: this forum

Date of incident: past 2-3 days

Just a follow on from the previous post. The nature of control in the case of Blyss needs reassessing. I am not as influential as a regular user yet I do believe as a previous heavy user of the OB JB server that my point my hold some validity (I spent 100 hours in less than a week at one point)

The rules are there in place to have a desired effect although from the point of buying and using a product I am left wasting money for simply wanting to play on your server. I understand that this point I am trying to make is of little concern as I said, I have little or no influence, but as a community I feel that rules should be in place to make amends to things that can go wrong.

Now I do feel annoyed how Blyss has on 2 accounts trolled in response to my request for a Ban lift. There is nothing more unjustified than breaking the rules you are punishing someone for breaking... This is called a fail.

I wouldn't mind accepting full responsibility as long as someone whom I was apologising to would be serious in response. I also didn't take the time to read the rules.

This is a huge fail on my behalf but would like to ask once again for some leniency as to use rules as a means of engagement and correction rather than straight up life and death. I have spent money on this game, and wont make the mistake of doing it again not knowing that I would be banned without warning... It seems a little strange..

"Now I do feel annoyed how Blyss has on 2 accounts trolled in response to my request for a Ban lift. There is nothing more unjustified than breaking the rules you are punishing someone for breaking... This is called a fail."

You should go back and read your unban requests, look at the language you use and see if you think anyone should take them seriously

Hello,

As a "serious" individual here on the forums, this is my opinion of the whole event. As far as I can see, you start off with this unban request. You flat out lied on this request, as you go on to admit later on. To add onto this, on your second unban request, you then go ahead and say:

I think you should actually be impressed that I got a new account to play and then admitted to being an ass before.

Something that is hilarious, considering you refuted it in the previous post you made. Then, posting "INCOMING PERMABAN" is most certainly not something that a mature individual would do who was taking this seriously. You then go ahead in your third post, an admin complaint, to go on to say that Blyss wasn't taking your request seriously.

How can you expect us to take it seriously when you are evidently not? I mean, even past your blatant lying and things like that, you even then continue to say things like:

btw I still do love you Blyss

I'm sorry, but your ban is going to stay, and this is final. Please do not attempt to make another unban request or admin complaint or you will be dealt with severely.

Yours Sincerely,

Popey.