Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Unban Request (Resolved)

Player Name (at time of banning): Trekflix and Chill

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:42451246

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Trolling

Server Banned From: Jailbreak & Teamspeak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

As you can see from the screenshot below, my behaviour and activity has improved so much in recent months, as I started to actually take it seriously. A slip-up where I was slightly angry only warranted a 2 minute mute on the 31st December (I'm pretty sure I was CT and I was shouting at another CT who kept baiting on that map with one big cell and the pit in front, I forgot what it is called - He got CT banned shortly after, so there may be logs of it?) and on the 2nd December, a misunderstanding happened when I tried to complain about a free kill, which I'll be honest should have been done with @admins. But for the most part, I have been very good throughout December and January - the January mute was an accidental slip up on the Spy vs Spy map where I died and said over voice that there was a Negev or something like that on the floor (ghosting - I totally forgot). I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident. I explained it to Blyss and he understood, but I accepted the mute.

I'd actually like this unban appeal to be handled by Jaydog or Conor together, no one else please, as it really only concerns them. Clearly there was some misunderstanding between Jaydog and I and I'd like to sort it out.

I'd like to mention that I never once said that I had found your mum on facebook at all. You once asked me why I knew your name was Jamie, and your daughters name, i'd like to refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6398&p=81917. Your girlfriend's name: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6264 and I'm pretty sure that you've mentioned your mum's name before on teamspeak/comp, how else would I know it. I don't have your facebook and I literally only said her first name - not even a second name, because surprisingly enough I don't know it, and I stopped when you asked me to. Whatever information I have on you, I have gained it through you, publicly. Granted, yes, I did say 'give me her number' as a joke in a private chat to you, but you didn't reply. I thought that was the end of it, but it turns out you banned me ten minutes later... Seriously, it was just meant as an innocent little joke. Sorry Jaydog.

If that screenshot doesn't show signs of improvement, then I don't know what else I can do: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7399&p=93842#p93842

Popey: Samantha, I'm afraid to say we won't be unbanning you. You have been a constant disruptive force to JB and despite many warnings, we have seen no sign of improvement. You intentionally ignore admins, spam chat, rage over the microphone during a round and release personal information about other players.

I do not intentionally ignore admins whatsoever, I always follow their commands now. I don't spam chat - hence why I don't have any mutes for spamming chat. Yes, I did used to rage on the microphone, but I have gotten better - technically haven't done it this year, and the release personal information stuff is explained above.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: 3eb0cd18ce.png

Date of incident: 15/1/16

Hey Samantha. Personally I've had little interaction with you and the interaction I had was that of you private messaging me on teamspeak with inappropriate images/videos with zero warning or context. Other admins and members of the community have reported you doing the same thing with them.

In regards to your unban request and your "behavior improving in recent months"; I've spoken to my team and none agree that you have been 'improving'. Coming on to Jailbreak with a random name and saying nothing until people recognize you isn't an improvement, especially since people have said that once you are recognized you tend to be your usual toxic self again.

You seem to come onto Jailbreak just to be abusive, spam chat or rage over the microphone. I have personally seen you rage over the mic over trivial situations as well as making statements along the lines of "this is a shit community" among your rage. There have been other toxic situations and statements made which have come to my attention, both through what I've seen and from what my team tells me, and it puzzles me why you want to stay considering the fact you have labelled the community shit on numerous occasions.

Regardless, what I do understand and know is that the admin team does not want the hassle of having to deal with you and how you behave most of the time. You have been a source of harassment throughout your time around the community and you have been getting away with your awful attitude for far too long. Due to this, you will remain banned permanently from all of our servers.