Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

Chris (RESOLVED)

I am really getting fed up from the complete lack of respect Chris shows towards the mafia playing community.

It is upright furiating that he gets away from coming into our ts3 and just completely trolls whilst we are playing a game. This has been going on for quite a while jumping in our ts3 or showing up in our tinychat and just reading some random book and star wars chapter 2.

I do not mind members coming in our ts3 chatting a bit, having a bit of banter, coming into the tinychat chatting. But straight up interupting the game is not ok.

I don't want him banned, kicked or any repercusions I just would like him to show some respect towards us and not be a massive cunt because he doesn't like the game we play.

I am really getting fed up from the complete lack of respect Chris shows towards the mafia playing community.

What the fuck is the mafia playing community? Is there some secret Mafia OB memberbase underneath OB that I'm not aware of?

It is upright furiating that he gets away from coming into our ts3 and just completely trolls whilst we are playing a game. This has been going on for quite a while jumping in our ts3

I don't get away with it, I've been kicked, banned from the tinychat, and been given regular bans before for doing that.

or showing up in our tinychat and just reading some random book and star wars chapter 2.

I saw a few smirks on many a Mafia OB member when good ol' Chris Lord came in and read some Star Wars.

I do not mind members coming in our ts3 chatting a bit, having a bit of banter, coming into the tinychat chatting. But straight up interupting the game is not ok.

What about compound, interruption banter? I think that'd nicely categorize a bit of Star Wars intro crawl.

I don't want him banned, kicked or any repercusions I just would like him to show some respect towards us and not be a massive cunt because he doesn't like the game we play.

I don't respect you Paradoxxx, you're not someone I respect at all actually, and I don't expect you to respect me. I respect some people that play Mafia in your group, not all of them. Also, don't presume that I don't like the game you play simply because you all play it like morons. You DO NOT need a camera for that game, at all, it's completely unneeded, in fact, you're just inconveniencing yourselves by using TinyChat. I actually really like deceit based pseudo role-playing games, and I would happily play them with people that play them properly.

Just reading this makes me cringe. Your disrespect towards everyone is astounding.

It's fine if u disrespect me, but coming in and spamming disrespects everyone playing the game.

I hope the mods realize this is just straight up cancerous behavior.

Just reading this makes me cringe. Your disrespect towards everyone is astounding.

It's fine if u disrespect me, but coming in and spamming disrespects everyone playing the game.

I don't disrespect everyone. The word 'cancer' get's thrown around a lot and believe me, Star Wars intro crawl is not cancerous in the slightest.

I have also had problems with chris joining our mix room and being god damn rude when in the middle of a comp game. Mic spamming and wind tunneling down his mic when we are trying to play. im pretty sure the ♦ Do not join mix rooms unless you are invited stands for everyone am i right? He shows a complete lack of respect towards most people within the community.

I know I'm often guilty of being a little shit sometimes to people, but I accept that 100% of the time. I know when I spam soundboards and I know it annoys people. But Chris, if you can't even accept that what you did was wrong then there's really no hope.

You interrupted their game and began reading Star Wars knowing that it was disruptive. Whether it was funny or not is up to the discretion of all of the members playing, a lot of them did laugh but then a few didn't. Your opinion on whether it was right or wrong is subjective.

I don't even know why you responded after the conversation we had with Conor about this last night. We are all little shits sometimes, take responsibility and move on.

I don't disrespect everyone. The word 'cancer' get's thrown around a lot and believe me, Star Wars intro crawl is not cancerous in the slightest.

U might not disrespect everyone, but disrespecting the majority isn't a very big improvement.

Trying to make funny jokes isn't going to straighten out your moral compas.

People are litterally coming up to me in ts3 and saying you're a bully. This litterally amazes to the point that it's scary how you get to go around and verbally harass people without (real) consequences.

One guy even said you go piss of popey for fun, if this is true popey should step up and reenforce it because thats just a line too far.

This situation will be dealt with appropriately between the admins and Chris as we know the entire story.

Locked.