ShearsOG

ShearsOG member app (DECLINED)

PLayer Name: Shears.OG

DOB: 16/10/1999

Country/Location

Leicester/England

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124841058

Games I play:

Most of my time i am playing CS:GO, but as all gamers do they have other games they enjoy playing. Mine are: League of Legends, Call Of Duty, BattleField, Dead Realm, Grand Theft Auto, H1Z1 and BlockNLoad. When im on CS:GO i play a couple mm games then spend most of my time on the JailBreak Server.

I have been playing on the JB server for a month and hope to be known to a good amount of users. i try to help new players to JB and make them feel welcome, i also hope i have made a few giggle moments within the time i have played. and in the end were here to have fun.

On my first team speak session i hope to make new friends (major chaos , chris etc..).

While on the server i hope to be in asistance to all users and generally have fun. I hope to be taken as a chill person easy going and laid back person.

I hope not to be rude or abusive to anyoone within the server as thats not what im about. i can be firm when needed but genrally very cheerful laid back person.

my name is Dom Im 16 and full of life, i am definately wanting to be using this server for the months to come. i currently work as a waiter, so when im not working i hope to be on the server having fun with friends and helping new players to also have fun.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app. :mrgreen:

Cheers

You must have been active in and integrated yourself into the community for roughly a month before applying so we know who you are and you have been around long enough to actually be recognised as part of the community. This means spending time on our game servers, as well as making quality posts on the forums and popping on Teamspeak! You must cover and be active in all aspects of the community. Before you gain a trial you must show activity and dedication beforehand, then we will evaluate you further during the actual trial itself.

sorry man :s should have read the rules before making a member app

hey pal,

I appreciate your eagerness to join us but as others have pointed out we do have certain requirements that apply to all of us. But for the most part, we do like you to integrate more with our community. There are many ways you can do this:

[*]Interact on the forums, making good and contributive posts to discussions/threads

[*]Coming on to teamspeak

[*]Of course, having good ours on our JB server. Perhaps CT'ing now and then to help get you noticed.

So unfortunately I will have to decline this application. But please don't take it to heart, take in what we've told you and then re-apply on the 8/01/16.