Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Genuine Complaint.

Hi,

So I was just in teamspeak, in a public channel (Room 2), where Rachel, Jaydog, Twixtor and others were just talking shit about me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to record the conversations as I had to leave around 10 minutes after it started, but they were basically all talking shit about me and disrespecting me, definitely not what moderators/members should be doing, especially when you enter the jailbreak sever and it says 'respect all admins and other players'.

I do not feel respected especially as someone who has donated to keep the server alive, and when they realised I had been in the channel all along, they switched to a channel in which i'm unable to join.

I think your mods need speaking to, to see who is actually the 'troll' here. I know what is right and what is wrong, and I'm completely sick of getting treated like shit on the server and throughout the community, because you seem to go by the rule that 'all admins are telling the truth unless evidence is provided', and don't actually look into complaints or issues that arise unless 'sufficient proof' is provided.

I don't think any of you are aware, but for a good 2-3 years I headed ng-gaming.net in its prime, a gaming community that actually brought in a decent £120k per year. We were involved with SA:MP, CS:S, CS:GO, Minecraft etc and I helped throughout each game, overseeing lower ranking admins, so I know what is needed of an admin - and these guys are definitely not displaying what they should be.

<18:04:31> "Rachel": viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6983 - Proof that they were talking about me. (http://puu.sh/lBU1z/71e69b2c5f.png) However, the talking was done through voice chat, so obviously I have no proof of this.

cb6432d770.png

<18:09:28> "JayDog!-hates huntsmanknifes" switched from channel "Room 2" to "Theater"

<18:09:28> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "JayDog!-hates huntsmanknifes" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:09:33> "Major Chaos" switched from channel "Room 2" to "Theater"

<18:09:33> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Major Chaos" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:09:40> "Blyss" switched from channel "Strategy Games" to "Room 2"

<18:09:40> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Blyss" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:09:43> "Daffy" switched from channel "Staff Kitchen" to "Room 2"

<18:09:43> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Daffy" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:23> "Twiixtor" switched from channel "Room 2" to "Theater"

<18:10:23> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Twiixtor" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:27> "Vemix" switched from channel "Room 2" to "Theater"

<18:10:27> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Vemix" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:36> "Absolute" switched from channel "Room 2" to "Theater"

<18:10:36> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Absolute" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:49> "JayDog!-hates huntsmanknifes" switched from channel "Theater" to "Sir_Conor's Office"

<18:10:49> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "JayDog!-hates huntsmanknifes" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:51> "Twiixtor" switched from channel "Theater" to "Sir_Conor's Office"

<18:10:51> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Twiixtor" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:52> "Major Chaos" switched from channel "Theater" to "Sir_Conor's Office"

<18:10:52> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Major Chaos" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:52> "Absolute" switched from channel "Theater" to "Sir_Conor's Office"

<18:10:52> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "Absolute" by "Outbreak Community Teamspeak".

<18:10:56> "Vemix" switched from channel "Theater" to "Sir_Conor's Office"

Hey Samantha, I've witnessed a few of your 'complaints' now and up to now I've reserved my responses due to other people edging me to it. So I'm just going to give my point of view on previous pointers and what you've stated in this thread.

For starters, pretty much every one of your complaints has lacked any substance whatsoever - they have come across as petty and, due to people who were present in your scenarios shedding some light, incredibly one sided. Furthermore you claim that we don't look into issues or complaints unless there is 'sufficient proof', when quite frankly we do look into all of it but we do it behind closed doors. The thing is, the system we have in place allows to generally trust our moderators and in a situation where it is word against word - it is reasonable to believe the moderator's word. However just for your situation to clarify, it isn't only word against word but lots of words against your point of view in each complaint.

In regards to people 'shit talking about you' - you complain that we don't discuss your complaints, but then when people are discussing it you claim they 'shit talking' you. It honestly seems like you are willing to twist any situation to suit your agenda and Raichu linking your thread is perfectly logical considering you are making complaints against her. I understand sometimes people can be insensitive when they think they are talking about someone behind their back, but I know for a fact that you often treat people worse on the server to their face and generally your attitude often shows a degree of disrespect towards anyone else.

In regards to your supposed experience as a head of a community who brings in £120k a year etc etc - then you should know full well that whinging, being petty and over-exaggerating situations to pick at people is the best way to drive moderators up the bloody wall. The fact that you think they moved into a mix room to bitch about you when they were blatantly playing a competitive game shows how you are either extremely paranoid or going out of your way to shit stir.

Overall your actions and attitude comes across as either extremely self centered or makes you out to be a massive troll. There are other things I've been told which have made you out to be quite the nasty person and I know for a fact you have been harassing certain individuals. I'm not trying to excuse the jokes that have been made at your expense, but your attitude is appalling and you give out far more shit than you receive. As far as I am aware, your behaviour on the server often should warrant mutes/gags/bans which you should consider yourself lucky to be getting away with - so think before you make another complaint which has absolutely NO substance whatsoever.

I am going to lock this thread and delete any other petty threads you make from now on - all they do is drag attention to yourself and attempt to publicly tear down others, and it's pathetic. Add and speak to me on steam if you wish to discuss this further otherwise just stop.