Sign in to follow this  
Raw

Unban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Raw Freajz

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:91346866

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Got fed up of the players on the server and naded the stack.

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: It was not unfair or disproportionate at all, it was my own fault. All the T's were just stacking and one had a gun and was shooting me. I wanted to kill him, and had a nade in my hands, and just thrown it right on the pile, which of course was stupid. I can act like im really sad and pathetic right now, but it makes no sense either, as i just made a mistake because my mind was not working for a while, and also being a little on tilt.

I hope you guys can understand me, since people make mistakes, and i should have just not click my left mouse button at that time. I learned from this mistake, feel sorry for the people who were in that pile of T's and hope you guys can accept these apologies. I always like to play on the server and hope my 1 week ban can be removed, or at least shortened, so i can take part in the games again.

Greetings, Raw

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: My support is my goodwill

Date of incident: 25/11

Hello Raw,

As i know you're a friendly guy on the server and knew what you were doing was wrong, i've shortened the ban.

Hopefully you will think about your actions next time.

Thank you.

Thank you for admitting your guilt, Raw Freakz.

As Raichu said your ban has been shortened, however you will need to serve some time regardless.

See you back on the server soon! Locked.