Sign in to follow this  
Tyron

Z-CUBE UNBAN REQUESST (RESOLVED)

i can understand the duration of the ban due to my history but the reason fo my ban is unjustifyable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Z-Cube

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_1:0:131946308

Steam Community 76561198224158344

Invoked on 07-11-15 15:53

Banlength 1 mo, 10 hr

Expires on 08-12-15 01:53

Reason Continued Toxic behaviour

Banned by Admin Stiqqy

Banned from |UK|Jailbreak|Outbreak-Community|Store|Hats|Trai...

Total Bans 3 (search)

Blocked (0) never

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being on the server from 10 in the morning till when i got banned i pretty sure if people had the decency to admit the truth that i havent been toxic at all

yes popey ur right Popey: "You're just infamous on OB."

not many people like be but i didnt do anything to deserve a 1 month ban

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Guest

You was spamming chat, soundboarding, and spam changing your name whilst muted/gagged. You've had so many chances to change and I'm fairly sure you was told to stop this kind of stuff before but you haven't and that is why i have banned you.

ask anyone who was on today if chat was spammed by zcube

i didnt spam

No because you wasn't playing under zcube i joined and you was playing under a different name so nice try and when i was playing you was spamming chat etc, you changed back to zcube after i gagged you.

You were given millions of chances to improve, I had a talk with you when you were banned for the first time and you still show no signs of improvement. You have a ridiculous amount of comms on your 2 accounts and you even brag about it. You're just a troll that will never learn and next time it'll be a perm ban. Also, I caught you soundboarding and impersonating an admin on a demo that I watched today and I was about to make a perm silence request for you but a month ban is better. I hope you learn something from this and come back as a new person. Also I'm banning ur alt account right now so you don't try to play on the server with it, you can thank me because if you do your ban will get doubled.

1. Im pretty sure its not against the rules to change your name

2. ok then stiqqy ask them if they saw Dr. Cal Lightman "spamming" anything

3. Blyss "You were given millions of chances to improve, I had a talk with you when you were banned for the first time and you still show no signs of improvement."

i was bannedd for calling hades a slut

"aka Z-Cube. Keeps insulting ppl and radio spamming. Disconnected after calling Hades '' A FUCKING SLUT'' and comes back after some mins." - Have i stop calling people sults?

4. "I caught you soundboarding and impersonating an admin on a demo that I watched today"

Ok, i soundboad, but I would like to see that demo of me impersonationg "an admin" since that is the only real evidence that has come forward.

Edited by Guest

1. Im pretty sure its not against the rules to change your name

2. yes i did change my name but it still had the name Z-Cube in it so "nice try Stiqqy"

3. Blyss "You were given millions of chances to improve, I had a talk with you when you were banned for the first time and you still show no signs of improvement."

i was bannedd for calling hades a slut

"aka Z-Cube. Keeps insulting ppl and radio spamming. Disconnected after calling Hades '' A FUCKING SLUT'' and comes back after some mins." - Have i stop calling people sults?

4. "I caught you soundboarding and impersonating an admin on a demo that I watched today"

Ok, i soundboad, but I would like to see that demo of me impersonationg "an admin" since that is the only real evidence that has come forward.

1. Its not but when you keep changing it constantly then i consider it spam

2. having zcube in your name but then claiming your not zcube isn't really showing who you are, also when i joined you played under ''50000 sockets incoming, then changed to ''Dr. Cal lightman'' so nice try.

3. You was banned for that and also for the amount of gags/mutes you have acquired

4. Thank you for admitting you soundboard really helps this unban request, blyss didn't phrase that well and i think he meant he saw you trolling and claiming to do stuff and encouraging people to do stuff they shouldn't for example 'Saying you'll respawn people if they join ct when there is 9 cts'. I haven't seen this demo but blyss can shed more information on it.

Im sorry for my soundboarding, it clearly offends you

Sorry for my "spam"

Sorry for my "Toxic-ness"

I totally deserve this 1 month ban for my actions, I am deeply ashamed now. :cry1: