Sign in to follow this  
PEPSIMOJI

pls unmute (RESOLVED)

pls unmute it has been about a week and a half and i cannot play this server without using the chat, lr, speak with friends , etc etc //..\\

i have been showing great qualities to server i have not done anything bad !!! please unmute!!!!

"Your mute will stand. Perhaps if you prove yourself mature and show better qualities when on the server then you might be unmuted after a while, but until then your mute will stay." - UnSeen

With all due respect if we wanted you to be muted for just a week then we would have given you a week mute.

It isn't for you to judge if you yourself have been more mature and shown better qualities on the server, not that this post showed anything but a lack of patience and quantities of immaturity.

It will stand until an admin says otherwise, we will judge when we think you have learnt - we don't give permanent mutes lightly and so we won't just remove them after a week. If you want to have a word about it with someone next time just add an admin+ on steam and have a chat, no need to make a new unmute request on the forums every time.