Sign in to follow this  
Expensive Gaben

hay i got hack

Disagree a bit with people saying "your a fucking moron how did you fall for this?"

my dear friend Hanson, some of you may know him, fell for this as well. in his case he was just inexperienced at csgo and so when some guy told him to join a ts and he did it and got hacked he was pretty shocked. He is mid 20's, works as a Q and A tester at Rockstar, worked on the new GTA, been pc gaming for many years, got a 1st from Edinburgh Uni in History, really smart guy who knew about that sort of stuff but its easy to have a small lapse in judgement or thought at the time.

I thought I would never fall for anything like that and then I got scammed for my Kara fade, felt like a total fucking moron but you can never say you wouldn't be a victim of something like that yourself until it happens.

I didn't open Steam for 2 months and I got hacked in the middle of it. The person used a THC-Hydra kind of software to Bruteforce the Steam guard code as I got 13 mails of "Your Steam Guard Code is XXXXX".