Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

My Photography -

Fuck off! I live in Bournemouth too <3

First person (other than my brother) to come from Bournemouth, so I am pleased.

No way!! lol! you lived in bournemouth all your life?

Yeah man, 17 years, moved house once when I was like 8 months old.

I'm into trucks very much. I've played quite a bit of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and several other trucking games. I've never done anything real world relating to them though.

I like Volvo the best and I hate Renault trucks, they seem cheap and underpowered. I'd love to have a real chance to drive one some day, maybe at the Scania open week in Sweden.

I'm into trucks very much. I've played quite a bit of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and several other trucking games. I've never done anything real world relating to them though.

I like Volvo the best and I hate Renault trucks, they seem cheap and underpowered. I'd love to have a real chance to drive one some day, maybe at the Scania open week in Sweden.

I would rather kill myself than experience your life for a single day.

Little harsh lol, i understand its not to everyone taste, but it has gotten me quite far to be fair.

Little harsh lol, i understand its not to everyone taste, but it has gotten me quite far to be fair.

Jay, I think he is talking about Mintlou ahahahaha