Sign in to follow this  
Simon

Prefabs

Post prefabs here for upcoming mappers. They should be made by you and not from GB.

Kart*(Drivable)

Download

Karts x9*(Drivable)(Just so you don't have to copy paste the above multiple times)

Download

*Please do not rotate these if you do not know what you are doing, and if you really want to rotate and don't know what to change in their properties then rotate your map.

Textures

TopHATTwaffle's Website

Coming Up - Hunger Games arena with crossbows, swords etc.

How to Install Prefabs

Download and place them in your \Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin\prefabs\ folder and restart Hammer. Keep in mind it is not the \csgo\ folder.

Edited by Guest

it's a nice kart although I struggled getting out of it.

I had an idea a while ago for a kart game, I tried to create it but I couldn't get it to work. The basic idea was to use karts such as this but also use a point_viewcontrol to give players a better view of the game. I think you should have a go at doing that and see if you can get it working.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Point_viewcontrol

I had an idea a while ago for a kart game, I tried to create it but I couldn't get it to work. The basic idea was to use karts such as this but also use a point_viewcontrol to give players a better view of the game. I think you should have a go at doing that and see if you can get it working.

Until Valve creates a func_vehicle entity that's the only solution. You can only exit properly if your exit by pressing E on the dashboard otherwise it glitches the system.

On the point_viewcontrol, you mean a game like the boat fight in some jb map (which I don't remember)?

Until Valve creates a func_vehicle entity that's the only solution. You can only exit properly if your exit by pressing E on the dashboard otherwise it glitches the system.

On the point_viewcontrol, you mean a game like the boat fight in some jb map (which I don't remember)?

I think the best example is the helicopter in campus.