Sign in to follow this  
Gary

Ban Request (RESOLVED)

Player Name:Ariykte

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:135071308

Why should he be banned: The other day he was being mean to me. He told me that," My nan should die of cancer". He also said," My whole family should die of cancer". He said that he was only saying these mean and disgusting things because I am a kid and I have a high voice, which to be honest is uncalled for...

Evidence:I have no evidence but i hope people who have witnessed these incidence can report it to this post.

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):It would of been either the 28th or the 19th.

I'm not a mod+ but I'll post here since you have no evidence (get at least some prints next time) to support this report. This guy is probably the most toxic player on the server and should be punished severely. I already have a past report on him for racism and disrespecting other players. Even after the punishment he kept with the racism, chat spam, radio spam, insulting players and insisting on CTing when he doesnt want to command. He has been warned several times and nothing changes. Of course he does this when theres no admin online although he got caught sometimes. I hope my word is enough to get him banned or at least having someone watching him because we don't need players like him in the server.

You're not the only member who has complained about him Blyss and due to the fact he's had two previous bans from admins for exactly the same reason, I will be slapping him with a 1 week ban.

Thanks.