Sign in to follow this  
DouCh

UnBan Request + Complaint

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): DouCh

SteamID: - Cant remember - its on file

Ban Reason Given: No reason Given

Server Banned From: Jail Break

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):

i finished my lr and there was the final ct in an active lr with another t - it was the final round of that map so i ran to the ct and killed him, yeah it was a dick move but never should be treated as a bannable offence. ive seen this done numerous times and is always followed up by a slay next round. instead - eagle took it upon himself to wait until the next map loaded and banned me.

Admin Complaints:

Admin Name: Eagle

SteamID: Not a clue

What did he do: Banned me for pathetic reason

Evidence: mcbans

Indeed, I was there at the banning i find it rather stupid a minor freekill or so results in a slay. But killing a CT when hes in LR - 60 Minute ban. Da fuq? Find this rather stupid, since theirs alot more offence's which are worser than this but actually just lead to a Gag/Silence or a Kick. E.G Gunplanting, slay, using slayed weapon - Slay But killing a CT IN LR in the last round - 60 minute ban?

If you were aware it was a "dickish" and wrong thing to do, then why would you do it?

The ban will be undone in 24 minutes, not that much time left, as only three of us were on myself, eagle and lynet, and i wasn't actually watching the screen at that time, unless lynet feels it was an unfair ban, you'll stay banned for the remaining 20 or so minutes.

As for the admin complaint, we take all of them into account and will most likely be looked at by higher authority.

Just avoid doing anything like this in the future, and i hope you stay around!

#1. Pathetic reason. You are a example to other players. You are a member of OB when a Member of OB breaks the rules I think that is worse that say if a non member did what you did. (Especially as a EX MOD TRIALIST).

#2. If you knew it was a dick move why do it?

#3. If I ever see other members do what you did i would of done the same.

#4. It was not a option that i chose to wait till the next map to ban you. (Remember you killed the ct to end the map so i had no time to ban you.)

#5. Breaking a rule then following by saying Last round I don't care is not he attitude a former Mod trialist should have let alone a member.

#6. All your admitting to here is that you indeed broke the rule acknowledged that it was a dick move and the cried about the outcome and wasted other peoples time. (If i had permission from Twist or Mclovin i would upgrade your ban to a day to make a example of you.)

Oh and to answer paradox : Da fuq? Find this rather stupid, since theirs alot more offence's which are worser than this but actually just lead to a Gag/Silence or a Kick. E.G Gunplanting, slay, using slayed weapon - Slay But killing a CT IN LR in the last round - 60 minute ban?

thanks for teaching me how to admin i'll take it into consideration.

Ban was only one hour, Obviously Eagle likes his bans, everyone knows this, as a member of the community you shouldn't be breaking rules because other players will think that its alright to do it, everythings over