Sign in to follow this  
synki

Mass Freekilling!

Blimey, what a bummer that Jailbreak can be when the last Moderator goes off the server for the night. Because that's when all the fun begins! What fun you might ask? A surplus of CT's with only little T's. Doing what you might ask? Freekilling!

These guys were the most aggressive Freekillers I've seen in Jailbreak and heck, I've seen ones that almost match the aggression that all of them showed in one time earlier today!

Do I have proof of such a thing? Who even would do such a thing? Well here's the demo that will show you in my POV adventure tons of fun! : http://www.mediafire.com/download/okwlx ... ing%21.dem

Here are the people who were primarily freekilling and probably need CT banning or banning all together:

J1 - STEAM_1:1:281399913

HAZE - STEAM_1:1:124356502

King - STEAM_1:1:123894918

Legend85 - STEAM_1:1:494260 [And just to think he was already CT banned today for 30 minutes for doing the same thing!]

OMNI - STEAM_1:0:60399597

:^) - STEAM_1:0:66237834

klaidzer - STEAM_1:1:120203176

[Plank was the only one not Freekilling!]

e20kY8t.png

Once again, this literally all started when the last moderator went off.

King & OMNI have been banned for 1 month, everyone else but HAZE (as I didn't see anything in the demo of HAZE I'm afraid, might just be me) have got 2 weeks. They were clearly aware of what they were doing and the two who had a month ban were also mocking people and had clearly played plenty of JB before.

Thanks for helping keep the server clean, if you add a few moderators on steam there is a chance 1 or 2 of them might still be on at that time (even though not many as most need our sleep) and we might be able to solve the issue as it happens in the future. Thanks again.

I think this is far too harsh, from what synki has provided doesn't cover what happened.The number of CT's were unfair but.... more than half never had a mic and I do admit I freekilled once or twice but I can assure you I was not the worst, and a month is a little harsh, even when T's gave most CT's abuse, im not making excuses but to be fair it wasn't all one sided, but never the less you can blame me for a part of it so I would like to apologise for my atrocious behaviour, I hope you accept my apology and I am sorry for the bad experience, I hope to play with you all again soon c:

I gave a month as it appeared to be intentional freekilling, I've seen you play properly for a while so it wasn't like you didn't know you were breaking rules and you also mocked the Ts who claimed they were recording; making you more of an instigator than someone who just was spraying down for fun.

It was a bit harsh but I felt that if someone who mass freekills without saying anything and having only just joined the server gets a week, then someone who has been around a while should know better. All the same if you want to talk about it more, add me on steam or catch me on TS3.

Now this is an unban request! Well written, the CTs in question showing up out of nowhere and making their claim, unseen's bizarre sentence structure... I love it

Now this is an unban request! Well written, the CTs in question showing up out of nowhere and making their claim, unseen's bizarre sentence structure... I love it

Hey man I had just woken up...on both occasions. Reading back...yeah my sentence structure is kinda aids, but it still makes sense somewhat. lmao

The issue was resolved after speaking with OMNI though.

"J1" STEAM_1:1:28139913 1:04:58 28 0 active 80000

Was just spotted and is, at the moment of my posting, still in the server playing.

edit: theres a 9 too much in the original post making the steam id 281399913

The wrong steam id has been banned the one supplied is invalid it has 3 9's where as the real one has only two

Right id STEAM_1:1:28139913

-edit- turns out paradox had the same idea at the same time.