Sign in to follow this  
Imoxus

Imoxus's Member Application. (DECLINED)

Player Name: Imoxus ★

Date of Birth: 6/11/1999

Country/Location: England, Surrey.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72478257

Games Played: I have two main games which are CS:GO and Minecraft. Games i play outside of steam are Goat Simulator, Agar.io and i rarely play a bit of CS:Portable.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing on your servers for roughly about 1-2 months.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a very friendly person, i never have arguments, never mic spam, never get angry. And if someone is mic spamming or chat spamming , i politely ask them to stop(But of course knowing mic spammers they never usually stop). When i'm on T- Side i rarely rebel, as i like having days such as Talent Days or War days.

I like to talk to the community on Teamspeak, and i like getting to know them. The most i was on the TeamSpeak server was 9 hours and 21 mins, From the morning till the evening. Also i try making posts on the forum that will help the server like : Glitchy Minigames, (Making another right now).

But I can't really think of any other qualities that i have not already shown?

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 15, I love sports and Gaming. The perfect Mix! :D

But i'm shy when you first meet me, but when you get to know me i am very open and friendly. I'm not that 'rage' type of gamer, I never have raged at a game before and i doubt i ever will. I also have a PS3 which i rarely go on, which had the following games, BO2-You gotta have it ;) Fifa 15, Minecraft, GTA V, GRID 2, FIFA 14, ASSASSINS CREED REVELATIONS- Pretty old but still ok ;D, GTA IV and FIFA 13!

So i have decided that i properly want to be apart of this community, because everyone is so welcoming and chilled and nice towards each other.

Thanks.

@jamie Oh sorry i misunderstood you, yes on my last account it was Vac Banned and to this day i still do not know why. I never used hacks or anything. I contacted steam support, and they never replied, contacted again, but they said there was nothing they could do.

Hence why i created this new account. I don't remember my old account what it was called.

I have moved on from that account because tbh it was about 4-5 years ago.

But i'm glad i have CS:GO on this account, if i didn't i would find it so boring.

Hi Imoxus

You're a riser for sure, but the consensus here is you're still on the fringe. We'll ask you to stick around for a month, play a bit more (your activity is less than a third of the lowest of another trialist) before we trial you proper.

Sorry to disappoint (for now)

The OB Staff

Hi Imoxus

You're a riser for sure, but the consensus here is you're still on the fringe. We'll ask you to stick around for a month, play a bit more (your activity is less than a third of the lowest of another trialist) before we trial you proper.)

Sorry to disappoint (for now)

The OB Staff

So i was close, my activity was almost enough? And its fine. I can wait. ANd is that all i need to do, be a bit more active?

In the server? Or forums or Teamspeak?