Sign in to follow this  
Banterino

Banterino Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Banterino

Date of Birth: 8 January 2000

Country/Location: The United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77548982

Games Played: League of legends, Minecraft, and all my steam games .

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? roughly 2 weeks

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I have been and usually am helpful and nice to people. I offer some comedy, I like being helpful to new players, whenever i am asked to do something, I like to try my best to fulfill the asker-'s wishes

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like football (infact I play for a team), i am a Master Guardian II and i love competitive CS:GO. I support Cloud 9 in CS:GO and Real Madrid in football. I do play alot on the OB server, 2 weeks may be little but i have played alot.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5517

Feel free to reapply in 1 month's time when you've read the threads :)

Also the big red box at the top of your screen provides all the info you need to know.

You should have read the links in the red box at the top of the member application thread. Your first post was your member app, your first post should never be a member app, make an introduction here, if you don't know what to put in your introduction read this. Get involved in the forum topics that interest you, stay on topic and don't make spam posts. Hop on Teamspeak if you haven't already, it's not as dangerous as it might sound. Get to know the people in the community and let them get to know you.