Sign in to follow this  
inmylife

Somethingdifferent Video showcase

Also a lot of "bugfixes" "bughandle" things have been added. I noticed with black and yellow sometimes people glitch through the floor, so I placed water underneath the platform in case you glitch through so the t's don't die.

yes I just made my teleport area bigger so people don't die, however I am looking at the func_tanktrain instead of func_train

However aren't you just using a func_movelinear?

I think CSGO just doesn't like it when a map object moves the players, thats one reason why func_physbox_multiplayer sucks now :(

Also a lot of "bugfixes" "bughandle" things have been added. I noticed with black and yellow sometimes people glitch through the floor, so I placed water underneath the platform in case you glitch through so the t's don't die.

yes I just made my teleport area bigger so people don't die, however I am looking at the func_tanktrain instead of func_train

However aren't you just using a func_movelinear?

I think CSGO just doesn't like it when a map object moves the players, thats one reason why func_physbox_multiplayer sucks now :(

Yes I'm using Func_movelinear kinda the only thing I know how to do it. I wonder though how it is when you set something with a parent. Might make it a func_door or just something random and just assign parents to it. Just to see if that magically fixes it. A lot can be tested out at least when it comes to black and yelllow.

Though I think you're right and CSGO just doesn't like it in general.

Really good map but i find it's quiet hard for CT's to control because off that water drop at the spawn off the map. :glad2:

Actually I'm not sure what you mean, maybe you're talking about an older version where T's were able to open a trapdoor with water. I think that was V3 or even V2.