Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Unban me plis

Player Name (at time of banning): Finn

SteamID: minimen7

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Freeshooting

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I gave an order and barely anyone was doing it, because 1 T said something else.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: no?

Date of incident: 3-7-2015

From what we could see, you freekilled a lot of people - which warrants a ban. And despite your statement of "I gave an order and barely anyone did it, because a T said something else" this does not allow you to spray down a stack. You need to repeat the command and ask them to be quiet. However, given the circumstances, I will lower the ban to a CT-Ban. In future, never spray a stack.

Your original ban expired ages ago, though the console banned you again for 4 weeks for 'duplicate account'. Did you try joining JB with any other accounts during your ban time or since your ban?

Oh, i remember.

He tried to ban evade on an alt and got 2 weeks auto and because hes banned on his alt, when he tried connecting on his main he got 4 weeks because SourceSleuth doubles any bans you have.

I have unbanned you, however I suggest for the future that you don't attempt to ban evade as any counts of ban evading result in your ban length being doubled.