Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

jb_airship_csgo

Update:

I've just given B5 to Sir Conor and it should hopefully replace B4 on the map rotation soon.

If you spot any issues please post them on this thread, detailing everything possible so i can understand what the issue is & fix it.

After fixing all the issues I feel this map will have be ready for a final version however I wish to discuss a few features before I release the final version. Please give me some feedback on these ideas and tell me of any other ideas you may have.

Adding a ladder to the mast

- Half the mast is in the skybox so a crows nest wouldn't be feasible, however some players have requested a ladder.

- I'm unsure about adding a ladder as I feel that players climbing and jumping off it will create a new rebelling method that I'm not comfortable with.

- It could also help/hinder cannon games.

- Do you think ladder should be added? How disruptive do you think it will be?

Game at walk the plank

- Currently the walk the plank is useless, I always liked how it looked but I felt it lacked a game play element.

- I was considering either a bhop or a red light green light game.

- Do you think I should add a game there? If yes then which game should I add?

Grenade game

- (info) This game teleports a grenade from the top to one of 9 random locations in the medic. Due to the medic healing speed, the damage that grenades to & random element of this game it isn't very playable.

- I could reduce the damage in the medics.

- I could temporarily reduce the damage in the medics at the touch of a button.

- I could do something else.

- Note: I feel that if I change the medic on the top of the map I'll have to also change the lower one.

- What do you think would work better? Should I do something to make this game more playable?

Cannon field

- I'm not completely satisfied with this game, what do you think could be done to improve it?

Additonal...?