Sign in to follow this  
AdolfJackler

Greetings! From AdolfJackler!

I have no idea what your posts say because that blue is damn near impossible to read on a black background but welcome to the forum. I don't play Gary's Mod but

If you ever play CS then I'll probably see you around.

pretty much this. You seem like a nice guy.

I have no idea what your posts say because that blue is damn near impossible to read on a black background but welcome to the forum. I don't play Gary's Mod but

If you ever play CS then I'll probably see you around.

pretty much this. You seem like a nice guy.

Oh sorry guys lol I was only doing that to be different, I'll stop with that now

I'll re-post it for you guys.

---

"Hey there, the name's Jack Clarke, I play a lot of the DarkRP, you may see me around, I've only been on like a few days, gained quite a lot of friends and reputation as well, you may see me about and I've already donated after like, just one day, it's surprisingly fun, I always thought Gmod is a fuck about game but it is so damn active, I'm shocked. Anyway, I'm from England, I pretty much live in a shit hole that keeps tearing down nice shops here and there to make way for nothing at all. But enough about my shtie life. xD Only kidding, it isn't all bad. - I spend most my time on TF2 (or Gmod DarkRP now lol, I've got addicted.) and Minecraft (but rarely for minecraft now), I go college but as soon as I get back I usually just go straight onto a few games, I'm always online on Steam and Skype so if you'd like to contact me, throw me a message and I'll reply as soon as possible."