Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

CRY some more

the state of the sever today was horrible. i had a bad night last night and thought some css would cheer me up. when i got on the sever i found the teams unfair with 5 pro cts "joke" dyer eventualy was messaged and came on and showed his mod god powers and sorted it out. but i just was dissapointed in all the community on the sever at the time an yeah i did cry i just dont know what to say ...

but i just was dissapointed in all the community on the sever at the time an yeah i did cry i just dont know what to say ...

Was your day that bad?

Anyway cheer up, its only 29 days before i fuck up on live tv when the olympic torch comes through wolverhampton. :P :P

I am finding it increasingly hard to find an admin / mod online or one that is willing to respond... with the community growing i think extra admins would be the answer. but its not my server so its out of my hands. games are frequently falling apart due to freekillers and noob ct's. i hope we find a solution to it as we can have some AWESOME fun on JB some times! :)

I'll bring it up in the next admin meeting we have, try to find a way to have us more accessable and raise the question of more mods. And if you do have a noob ct, the best you can do is try to teach them. We all start out as noobs.

yeah for all of you who don't know this post was not just because people pissing me off on the sever but one of my best mates was hit by a car hes ok now and where all helping him out so sorry about the emotional post i really just had to vent.

NickXx