Sign in to follow this  
haydo

GG Outbreak

Player Name (at time of banning): haydo

SteamID: - Teamspeak, no SID needed

Ban Reason Given: "Until you've cooled down."

Server Banned From: TS.

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): Well, I got banned from TS for a week without any warning and even when I was trying to speak with "you know who" privately to apologise to him. I moved and got banned for a week by your esteemed ex owner.

To be honest I disagree with the ban. OB is a place where I could have the most brutal banter my sick little mind could imagine. But apparently that's ended, bit of a pooper if you ask me.

Ah well. I am sorry for saying something I've said to "you know who" like 50 times before. My bad and all that.

Mclovin, before you come into the TS and start banning people, just take a few minutes to actually look over your members and see the things they say to each other before targeting someone who was blatantly trying to explain his actions.

Feel free to keep the ban in place or unban me when you realise it was a bad call.

I on the other hand will be rethinking my place in the community once my ban is either lifted or I am unbanned as this is clearly not what I applied for.

Date of Incident: 08/11/2013.

Locked for now. People posting on here doesn't help anyone, though I want it made clear that the mod+ team have to start drawing the line.

Needless to say, this will be fairly reviewed in the morning by the powers-that-be. This isn't a you'll stay banned post, but I'll ask all parties involved to actually cool off.

In the meantime, read Gaz's latest announcement in which he addresses TS banter/abuse.

There is a difference between banter and abuse.

You need to know who you can have banter with and who you can't

i.e. The people who can and can't take it. Once your ban is lifted re-evaluate who you speak to on teamspeak and who you can give the most vile banter your sick little mind can think of