Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

Unban Request:Antizombie475

Player Name (at time of banning):Atomic Engineer

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:25291591

Ban Reason Given: No definitive reason givin to me, but I think it was freekilling.

Server Banned From:Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim):I was warden at the time and clearly stated the usual stack on my spray no detours no delays freeze upon arival.

my mic quality was fine at the time and no one would listen to me, after administering warning shots, I moved to killing a few to get the rest to respond, nothing happened, it continued until I was forced to kill most of them because they wouldn't listen to me, then I was banned with the reason of (what I thought it was as there was no confirmation of this) Freekilling.

I love the outbreak community and wish to be unbanned as soon as possible,

I am very sorry if what I did was acctually rulebreaking, I had played on the server quite a time ago and

thought I would remember all of them (In all honesty I think I have).

nvm, its a perm ban i see, but why not just ct ban,

I mean this guy is playing on T and he was commanding earlier, so i dont see why he schould get a perm of the server when he acculy plays?

I apologise, i was in teamspeak when this happened and it looked like a textbook freekill.

And kudos for being so patient. Unbanning ASAP.