Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Guitar Hub

I noticed a few people play guitar in OB so i thought i'd open a topic for general guitar discussion like;

Sharing tabs.

Showing your own songs off.

What guitar(s) do you have? Pictures would be nice

What amp do you have?

What songs do you know, enjoy and play?

What songs are you learning, or do you wish to learn

What bands do you enjoy?

What type of genre do you enjoy playing?

When did you start playing?

etc...

I have 2 guitars, one electric and one classical. Neither are special but i enjoy playing them.

(ignore the date on the side, my camera has no idea what the year is & it prints the date on the images)

This was just a simple guitar my parents brought me a while ago

1238794_711692008845850_1504646998_n.jpg

Im not too sure about this guitar, it was my uncles (I think) over 40 years ago

1239526_711692045512513_1521721149_n.jpg

Sorry for the blurry image

I'm just learning some tenacious D songs, I know most of kickapoo now, and i roughly know the main intro to tribute

Tab I used

Awful use of the spoiler tags. Just awful.

I have a black Fender Strat, the paint and pickguard is absolutely battered from years of gigging etc but it sounds a beaut. I changed out the bridge and neck-side pickups with some single coil Seymour Duncans about 7, 8 years ago (can't remember what exact models they are).

I also have a Maverick Chaos 2 which is an absolute beast of a guitar. The company went under a good few years ago now and I can't find any decent photos on the web, but next time I get it out (I hardly ever play it) I'll take a photo. Here's a shit one from online:

a_ce922850.jpg

It has a floyd rose bridge, two double humbuckers, incredible sustain, and most importantly it's glittery silver hahaha.

I have a Marshall stack as an amp; JCM 900 head and sloped 4x12 cab. It's pretty much way too big for me nowadays, I don't play gigs any more and it's overkill, I've been considering selling it and buying a Line 6 or Orange combi instead.