Sign in to follow this  
BushW00ki3

ARMA 2 mod dayz

Apparently you can get the free version working with Tunngle but i couldn't figure it all out.

Shame.

I'm not buying it because it's still in alpha, it's apparently really buggy and i won't even play the actual game. I'd just play DayZ.

it's fun but sucks sometimes as people just fire away, i was minding my own business in a town, guy comes running at me with a pack of zombs. What does he do? Stops shoots me in the face, i pop one off into him and he get fucked by the zombs, so people don't rly do it for the survival but just for the killing, stupid tbh...

Friends gifted me this to make me play along with them. After being in a skype call with them while they were playing it, I said to myself FUCK NO. They ran for hours trying to find each other, and when they finally do half of them have to go and after that they just die and have to start over. Even if it's still in alpha, this game is boring as hell. Even if you like it, judging by the gameplay, it should get pretty repetitive and boring after a while.

Been playing it for a bit with sam and some others. Its a great game when u have a team cuz we destroy lone wolfs xD lol 1 time we were trying to get a chemlight working and we were just messing around then all of a sudden a guy open fired from a building lol we shat it.