Sign in to follow this  
Kyal.

Member application - Kyal - CLOSED BY REQUEST-

Player Name: Kyal. (or sometimes Lawlbind)

Date of Birth: 04/07/1994

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21752658

Games Played: My gaming history is mostly casual gaming of the odd game (CoD, BF2, Terraria etc etc) although the main games I've played over a long period of time would just be WoW and CSS (These are the game's I've only ever played competitively).

Are you a member of Aurora: Nope.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 17, I've lived in Spain for 7 years of my life, I'm currently in College studying Game's Development (original I know). I used to play other jailbreak communities before they died out and I'm a somewhat amateur commander. I can also be somewhat childish at times although I like to think this keeps things interesting c:

*Update* I was banned previously for inappropriate sprays, my excuse for this is cause I was on a Spanish server. (I thought what happens on Spanish servers; stays on Spanish servers) but apparently not.

Edited by Guest

Hey and welcome!

McLovin has already granted you a trial I see, this will end in 1 weeks time (finishing date in the thread title). During this time remember to remain active and show us you want to be a part of this community!

If you haven't already, please read: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=308

Thanks for applying and goodluck!

-Twist

I don't think I can delete this post however I'm pulling out of trying to become a member. Due to personal issues I will no longer be gaming.

I wish everyone a great day and sorry if this put anyone out.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your issues and real life.

Should you start gaming and wish to return feel free to reapply for your trial.