Sign in to follow this  
TheStinkyGhost

Unban Req

Player Name (at time of banning): I Don't know, I Don't even think I've played your servers before

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42255214

Ban Reason Given: can't remember

Server Banned From: CT, JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): I Can't remember when this happened but the Outbreak Community seems nice and good So I'm thinking of staying :P

Unbanned

Just tell an admin ingame that "Lynet" approved you to get unbanned,

Have fun, try and not freekill/gunplant etc etc to keep u away from beeing banned agian:)

Why unban him when 1. you don't know the reason 2. you don't know his original name to see the reason just doesn't seem legit to me.

This.

You must of played on our servers before to be CT banned. We don't just ban people for nothing there is ALWAYS a reason.

Here is a list of reasons you were most likely CT banned:

- Repeatedly switching back to CT when an admin has switched you (YOU NEED A WORKING MIC TO BE CT)

- Freekilling

- Gunplanting

- Baiting

I did search the Sourceban records and you haven't had any previous server bans, therefore you will remain unbanned from CT. But please type !rules to see a list of server rules so this doesn't happen again.

-Twist