Sign in to follow this  
BitchPlease

Goodbye to all of you <3

Yes I do think youre fucking retarded.

The following message is NOT a thread:

The next couple of days I am going to this lan party with some of my friends. I dont know wheter you now my friend or not but he is called "Black bird" and he is a well known hacker. If I wanted to I could easely hack your server and fuck it up real hard. But I'm not going to. I could "beast" you all which means that I can go into you network and control your computers. But I'm NOT going to. Just so you know, I am not just a little boy playing counter strike source - I can make things happen.

Tom <3

I will miss you though <3

Now you ARE fucking retarded. As you can see I wrote that this was NOT a thread. Go back to school and learn how to read properly

If its whateverthefucka 'not' thread is

Why the fuck is it taking up space in the ban section an why the fuck does it exist, clearly you're trying to scare us but pretty much everyone has been on the internet long enough (1 day+) to know that when a little kid rages he claims he can hack everyone, I challenge you to hack my computer, please.

Challenge accepted. But I will need some days thought. Need to get my drivers and software updated and then I need to retype my script for wesr jar key and after that my ATISC needs to be done. So it will probably take me 1 week to get into your system. But it all depends on how youre protecting your IP and IP servers.

Challenge accepted. But I will need some days thought. Need to get my drivers and software updated and then I need to retype my script for wesr jar key and after that my ATISC needs to be done. So it will probably take me 1 week to get into your system. But it all depends on how youre protecting your IP and IP servers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If only you knew what you just said

In other words, you can't, and you're just saying you'll do it in a week because we'll have forgotten about you by then.

Locking this unless it wishes to be taken further, as it's pretty pointless, and if you make another thread complaining you'll probably get banned from the forums. See ya!

0eYMp.jpg

Seriously Tom, think outside the box for a second.

You're a person who's mad on the internet, you're not going to get a Nobel hacker prize, no one's even going to remember you in the next month or so.

One day you'll look back in embarrassment and think, "wow i acted like a five year old" and you'll learn from it.

tl;dr: As serious as serious can be, just grow up a little.

Bitchplease, this is my warning to you.

1. We have your IP truh our webpage and our SourceBans.

2. We have evidence that you threatend us with hacking wich is not allowed.

3. Nice email address: frederikjeppesen95@hotmail.com

Anyway I only want to warn you since we will take action if your IP shows up in our anti hack.

I wish you the best in where ever your gonna go now.

Goodbye,

McLovin