Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

Streaming on Twitch.TV

So John Doe started to stream a few minutes ago, and me & no good decided to have a laugh, and I'm now streaming myself out of nowhere.

So I've decided to start streaming myself, so because of the giggles me & No Good had during it, I might fully start devoting myself into it, and start playing with people in |OB|.

So, im just going to leave this here...

ihttp://www.twitch.tv/keijimotori

and john does as well..

http://www.twitch.tv/pvtpretzels/

I might be playing anywhere inbetween 5-10, or if its weekends, might be doing it for fun. If anyone wants to play shit with me while streaming, just send me a message, we'll go on TS, and we'll fuck around then.

Inb4 Im a massive faggot for promoting myself & JohnDoe.

I'll probably only play Horror games when my next door neighbour is around, so both of us will get scared.

Im thinking of putting a playlist-y thing on here of the different times I'll be playing, as well as inviting some other people to play alongside. Like the Total War thread I made.

As much as I would love to do such a thing, I don't like pewdiepie due to the fact that:

1. He lets himself get killed, just so the episode will last longer, then feint scream about how he has done nothing except die again & again & again.

2. Incessant screaming just starts to get original, it doesn't help, that in every game he plays, he at least screams once.

3. Sometimes, he completely fakes where he needs to go, as like reason 1, just so he can make another episode, which means, more views, more views mean more money. There is a youtuber, that does all his run-ins, in 1 playthrough, yet plays games he has never heard of before, and completes them as fast as a kid on a sugar rush. That is a fine example of a youtuber, who actually does it, just so he can deliver the video, not so he can do 10 episodes, of a game that is on average, 20 minutes to complete. But he barely has any recognition, due to the fact that he "doesn't fucking scream at every corner like pewds!!?!??!?!"

Pewdiepie is doing it for entertainment. People don't care if he is fucking around because he's fucking hilarous. I honestly have nothing against the guy he seems really nice.

I do understand the people who do not like him though but it also seems like a bunch of them are butthurt over his fame. Thinking that they could have done better.

I'm thinking of streaming Darth Mod for Empire:Total War today, at around 12, not sure how going to be on, maybe until friend decides to come round, maybe until I get bored.

So I don't know, come see if Im telling the truth I guess..

Ill take a look!

Also going back to PewdiePie, the only reason I can see why people hate him is because of his fanbase. Most of them are below 13 years old and they feel the need to go to other peoples channels and spam hate.

Anyway enough derailing of this thread.