Sign in to follow this  
Setsail

Setsail Member Application - PASSED (fuk u tiny)

Hey SetSail, would like to grant you a trial!

It'll last for a week, you'll need to be invited to the trial group as well. Ask one of our admins to send you an inv.

At the end of the week, we'll decide whether the trial was a pass or fail.

Thanks mate!

(fuk u bigle)

REALLY?

FF7 was my favourite, but i'll play the shit out of a HD remake :o

A HD remake for 7 was released last year but only available on the square enix store. I think this one will be on steam. Judging by the gap between the announcement and release of the hd remake of 7 ff8's hd remake should be out by July. If they only make the gf cinematics skippable they will have removed the only gripe I had with the game :D

if you mean all sports, racing games are genuinely entertaining, sport games like fifa however I can only imagine people play to feel like they are a pro player in front of crowds of millions. Which is a perfectly legitimate reason.

Sports games exist for people who want to be good at a sport but can't. So they just get pro in that sport in a video game to feel cool.

And racing games would just be for safety factor, I don't think you want to be driving that fast out somewhere and then crashing to your inevitable death. While in the game it's just POOF restart.

As for the FF thing, I've been playing FFVI for a while although it's been a while since I continued. I don't like the games that much tbh, as all it seems to be is mash the a button, run through a million places and talk to people. I do plan on finishing VI though ( someday ).

Why am I posting on an app? Good luck who ever you are.