Sign in to follow this  
Incognito

Incognito's unban appeal!

Hi, Well as you probably have realized/about to, i'm currently banned from OB for 1 week, for spawn hopping. I have several problems with this ban.....

Firstly I did spawn hop i'll admit. I don't do it frequently but regardless i did it. OK so I personally think a week ban is a bit excessive.....Surely you'd kick me first? or slay, not go ahead with a straight 1 week ban? but i'm not going to tell you how to admin that's not my job.

Secondly if you watch the demo, right before the end you can actually hear big toe laughing about it. Also i'm 99% sure epicness didn't care, he was afk for about 2 rounds.

Thirdly The demo in itself is pretty shit, it's 1 round. At least get more proof. Especially to make more insinuations like you did(See next paragraph)

Fourthly you're a pretty big bullshitter, i'll quote you "Spawn hopping, demo included in ban. Warned multiple times, laughed and carried on." Spawn hopping? Spawn hopped once you mean. You didn't actually warn me once. I've never laughed about it, the only time I've laughed about it, was on buck wild a few weeks back. After a warning of which i stopped And somebody else kept doing it (They got no punishment but np idc) People crying about it, but they cant leave spawn in 10 seconds? Don't see a problem.

I'm not completely asked for for a unban - although it'd be nice. More of a shorten ban, as like i've said seem's a bit excessive.

I'll also completely stop spawn hopping altogether

Name: Incognito

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:568067

Who banned you: TinyTerror

Reason: Spawn HOPPED + laughing apparently?

Thanks for your time for reading.

To be fair, there is 10 seconds of spawn protection, if you're not out of spawn by then then you must of been AFK or something, also, if he spawn-hops on a map that has a pistol ramp, it's your own fault for actually choosing to get a deagle, it's a choice and if you make the wrong one then you die, I know that it's a rule but in my own mind I think it's pretty dumb, anyway if you get worked up over a spawn-hopper, do something about it, don't just sit and whine, although most people will disagree with my points, I am actually on Incognito's side for this argument, I know that it's a rule and he should be following it but come on, not alot of people on surf care about spawn-hoppers and stuff because most of them are out of spawn, and the ones that do get killed are the AFKs.

Also as you can see in the demo - I didnt actually mean to kill the afk guy, i was aiming for bigtoe, and this is a prime example of it, he could of gone into the river and lived. But No he choose to stay and fight me.

Me and OST Actually joke about it, we was playing last night on ski, he didnt care. Infact we joked about it.

What? Didnt you actually read my first paragraph? Maybe you should actually read it first? Also on my reply i didnt admit it - Your analyzing skills are horrible

No. I warned you a few times myself, the demo was given by a member who's seen you do it more than once. I asked him to get proof of you doing it, and he did so. You laughed when i asked you to stop, and this just proves that you don't really care for our rules.

You claim I've only warned you once on Buck Wild - Apparently other admins have told you to stop before too. (See Riley's post).

We shouldn't have to warn you at all, it's a rule, if you don't like it then there are plenty of other surf servers. It's a week ban, hopefully when you're back then you'll stop :)

Also, if you see other members doing it, feel free to get a demo of them doing so and they'll be dealt with in a similar manner ^^

Thanks.

Firstly I did spawn hop i'll admit
What? Didnt you actually read my first paragraph? Maybe you should actually read it first? Also on my reply i didnt admit it - Your analyzing skills are horrible

You should probably read your OWN posts before insulting our mods. Thomas never said 'your reply'. He just said you admitted it.

Are you really this retarded tiny :S? I told him to read my first paragraph, but i'm going to assume you didnt, or you're just insanely fucking stupid. I quite clearly said it. The fact he said "you've just" Is implying i'd just said it. Please for the love of god, go back to education, which i can only assume you're out of.

Are you really this retarded tiny :S? I told him to read my first paragraph, but i'm going to assume you didnt, or you're just insanely fucking stupid. I quite clearly said it. The fact he said "you've just" Is implying i'd just said it. Please for the love of god, go back to education, which i can only assume you're out of.

Like Scrooge said, but he shouldn't say it to anyone! You're not really appealing with that attitude in my opinion. >:c

Okay, first of all.

First off - Lose the fucking attitude. You're an arrogant little kid with an oversized ego.

Second of all, "you've just" was a generalisation made by Riley. By saying that, he didn't mean "in your last post". He means that in your unban appeal, you've admitted to spawn hopping.

You should learn some basic English before trying to sound intelligent. I could correct your large amount of grammar mistakes to show you that I don't need to be in education to run verbal rings around you, but what's the point?

Lastly, you're being extremely unclear. From reading your post, you make it sound like you're denying you've admitted to spawn hopping at all.

Idk whether you're incapable of writing clear sentences, or just trying to sound smart and failing horribly.

I'm locking this and upgrading your ban to 3 weeks, due to the fact that you seem to think it's okay to both insult our players and toss around the term "retarded". Childish insults will get you nowhere.

Have a nice break. C:

Edit - In case I have missed a step here, any admin who feels differently to this can contact me by Steam.